Flair Pro 2 Manual Espresso Maker (Black)
The Flair Espresso PRO 2 is the new flagship from Flair Espresso. We believe this is one of the best entry level espresso machines on the market and will provide you with long term value.
Featuring an integrated pressure gauge for live pressure profiling, a larger brew head and portafilter capable of expanded brew ratios, and an enhanced stainless steel experience, the Flair PRO ensures even professional baristas have everything they need to pull well-balanced shots of espresso with precision and consistency.
Maintaining all the performance of the original model, the PRO 2 introduces four key upgrades, including an improved bottomless portafilter for enhanced flow dynamics, a removable stainless steel spout, a silicone handle grip for more ergonomic brewing, and a silicone protective wrap to improve gauge durability.
All together, these enhancements will have you brewing like a pro at home or anywhere you go.
Includes everything you need to brew a variety of espresso-based beverages anywhere you can boil water: no need for electricity; not locked in to pods or capsules.
- Lever press produces 6-10 bars of pressure for true espresso extraction.
- Pressure profiling with integrated pressure gauge.
- Fully manual operation allows total customization of brewing variables.
- Expanded brew ratios and capacity by way of a larger 50-75ml reservoir and 14-24g portafilter basket.
- Enhanced flow bottomless portafilter includes removable stainless steel spout
- Easy to clean: features the market's only fully detachable brewing head.
- Silicone handle grip for increased comfort while brewing
- Completely portable: breaks down into convenient carrying case.
- Built to last with high strength aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Post & Lever with Copper Portafilter Base
- Stainless Steel Portafilter with Screen
- Stainless Steel Brew Cylinder with Plunger
- Stainless Steel Removable Spout
- Preheat and Tamping Cap
- Stem with Pressure Gauge
- Dosing Cup
- Two-Piece Stainless Steel Drip Tray and Branded Polishing Pouch
- Stainless Steel Tamper
- Carrying Case
- Screw for Affixing Post to Base Permanently
- Brewing Guide