The Hario v60 is the perfect pour over companion. This brewing method has been dialed in for folks looking for complete control over extraction. Slow is the name ofg the game here. The entire brew process takes about three minutes. We think you'll fall in love with this Japanese inspried method as much as we have.
*Feel free to adjust stronger or weaker to your tastes
1. Place cone filter in brewer.
2. Place freshly ground coffee in filter.
3. Pre-infuse grounds (35 sec) with 60 ml waterby pouring tight concentric circles in centre
4. After 45 sec, pour 180ml in concentric circles.
5. Stop pouring for approx 2 sec, and repeat step 4.
6. Let coffee drain for the final 35 sec.
Organic From Seed to Cup
By choosing Cherry Hill certified organic coffee, you are supporting socially and environmentally responsible coffee. Organic coffee is better for you, better for the environment and better for the workers who pick the beans